BMO Capital Markets to Host 13th Annual Real Estate Conference
The conference brings together North American real estate industry leaders, along with institutional and private equity investors.
The conference will feature a series of fireside chats, thematic panels, Q&A sessions, as well as keynote presentations:
- Future of Work, Live and Play with Granit Gjonbalaj, Chief Development Officer, WeWork; Brad Hargreaves, CEO, Common; and Arnaud Simeray, VP, Strategic Partnerships, Storefront
- Blockchain Applications & Real Estate with Mo Shaikh, Co-Founder, Meridio and Dr. Jeremy Clark, Associate Professor, Concordia University
- Fed Risk Late-Cycle Curve Inversion with Ian Lyngen, Managing Director, Head of Rates Strategy, BMO Capital Markets
- High Yield Lending with Joseph L. Pagliari, Jr., Ph.D. with University of Chicago's Booth School of Business
- Diagnosing the Bull with Brian Belski, Managing Director, Chief Investment Strategist, BMO Capital Markets
Additionally, some of the companies scheduled to share insights at the conference include:
Media who are interested in attending the conference in person or in scheduling an interview may contact BMO Media Relations (information below).
About BMO Capital Markets
BMO Capital Markets is a leading, full-service North American-based financial services provider offering corporate, institutional and government clients access to a complete range of products and services including equity and debt underwriting, corporate lending and project financing, mergers and acquisitions advisory services, securitization, treasury management, market risk management, debt and equity research and institutional sales and trading. With approximately 2,500 professionals in 30 locations around the world, including 16 offices in North America, BMO Capital Markets works proactively with clients to provide innovative and integrated financial solutions.
BMO Media Contacts:
Amanda Robinson, Toronto, Amanda.Robinson@bmo.com, (416) 867-3996
SOURCE BMO Financial Group
Connect with us
A representative will contact you at your convenience.